Our trained advisers are on hand to help you select the trade, product or service you require. More
The Commercial Protection Guarantee. More
ISO certification could not be easier for your business. Learn more about the 5 Easy Steps. More
ISO Certification-Quality Management Systems
The UK Confederation of Commercial & Consumer Contractors and its Certification Partner IMSM offer a fixed fee, trouble free and guaranteed certification.
Our approach to ISO certification is based on a key set of principles in order to create balanced and sustained results for our members and clients.
- We operate a fixed fee structure.
- ISO implementation is priced at a fixed rate.
- No hidden charges, no unexpected invoices.
- The flexible nature of our ISO implementation is designed to fit around
- your business requirement and schedule.
- We guarantee that the highly qualified and trained assessor assigned
- to work with your business will be the same throughout the process
- in order to sustain continuity.
- Implementation of the ISO framework is based on your organisation’s
- existing systems. We simply look to improve the systems currently operating.
- We provide full implementation and aim to ensure that your journey to
- ISO certification is trouble free.
Offering full guidance and assistance, we ensure a client focused and satisfied experience. To explore the ways in which we can implement ISO standards to suit your business requirements, for a no obligation appointment please contact members services.
ISO 9001 is the ultimate global benchmark for quality management. It is a critical tool for boosting your company’s success, profitability and market potential. ISO 9001 will better equip your business to meet every client requirement, improve client focus throughout and a host of other benefits. Learn More
ISO 14001 Environmental Management will help your company to reduce its carbon footprint and lower costs. This international standard will allow your company to set up a fully integrated and effective Environmental Management System (EMS) that will streamline operations. Learn More
ISO 27001 offers a comprehensive set of controls, based on best practice in information security, comprising of components such as confidentiality, integrity and availability. To be competitive, profitable and trusted, information security is a must. Learn More
BS OHSAS 18001, the Occupational Health and Safety Standard, is good for your organisations well-being and provides a framework for managing Health and Safety responsibilities. Learn More